Terms and Conditions
We will return your finished blinds to you within 28 days of contacting you to confirm receipt of your fabric. Orders for more than 5 blinds may be subject to a longer delivery period, which we will confirm with you.
- Your finished blinds will be delivered to your chosen delivery address by a delivery service requiring a signature for receipt. Signature is taken as proof of delivery and acceptance of the finished blinds.
- You are responsible for posting your fabric to Coppy Bridge. We do not accept responsibility for fabrics lost or damaged in transit.
- We do not accept responsibility for incorrect measurements by our customers. Blinds are made according to the measurements provided by the customers
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that Order details are completed correctly.
- Fitting is the responsibility of the customer. Fitting instructions are provided but no liability is accepted by Coppy Bridge for unsuccessful installation.
- If you provide a fabric which is considered unsuitable you will be advised of this when we receive the fabric. Such fabric will be returned to you at your own cost. If you are unsure about your choice of fabric, please check with us beforehand.
- Exact matching of patterns for multiple blinds cannot be guaranteed.
- Coppy Bridge is not responsible for the safe delivery of your blinds. If delivery is unsuccessful, we will seek recompense from the carrier but cannot guarantee this. If recompense is secured, we will pass this on to the customer. Coppy Bridge will not financially compensate customers for damage or delays during delivery.
- Payments are normally processed whilst blinds are is in production. Finished blinds will not be despatched until payment has cleared. In the event of a failed payment we will contact the customer to resolve the issue. Coppy Bridge does not accept responsibility for delays caused by late payments.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check fabric to ensure that it is free of flaws and marks before sending it to Coppy Bridge. If we become aware of any faults in your fabric, we will advise you as soon as possible, but we do not accept any responsibility.